Friday, June 12, 2009

The start of....a blog..


So last night I was thinking about how much my life will be changing in a few months. I thought about all the people that I will be leaving behind and how it might be very hard to keep all of you informed about what is going on in my life. I mean, so many of you people have helped mold me into what I am today. The least I can do is keep you informed, and even though I have MANY social-networking sites that I can keep you updated on (myspace, facebook, twitter) this seems like the best way for me to keep you fully in the loop. This will also be a great way for me to chronicle (get it....the name of my blog.. :) my journey to Colorado. I want to be able to look back and see what I've accomplished and see how amazing it is when I allow God to work in my life. I hope that most of my family and friends will read this and get some insight. Also, I hope other people who may not know me personally will read and be encouraged.

P.s.-You can follow me on twitter @galleria143 or find me on facebook or myspace.


3 comments:

  1. Excited to see and read what God will continue to do in your life! Stay tender to his voice. Josie and I love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so excited!!!!! i get to hear about it even if ur to busy to talk to me.. i love u jess and u r goin to do great things and god has great things planned for u and ur future!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't believe you are going. Because of you, I go to Lifegate Foursquare and I met a lot of wonderful people and I have God in my life. You have taught me a lot Jess and I am going to miss you. A LOT! I am sooo happy for you and I'm also happy you will be sharing your life in Colorado with us. :) God totally has great plans for you and your future. I love you jess<333

    ReplyDelete