Saturday, October 2, 2010

To Bake or Not To Bake?



This is the question...

So with the greatest holidays (in my opinion) coming very soon, I've been throwing around the idea of baking a variety of holidays sweets and selling them.

Maybe some cupcakes, cheesecakes, and muffins in a different holidays flavors like pumpkin, cinnamon, chocolate or peppermint. I haven't really thought it all through yet, but I know there are tons of ideas.


So I
want to know what YOU think!?

Would this be something you would be interested in? Most of you that know me, know that I LOVE to bake, so even if things don't sell much, I know I will enjoy baking and just watching people eat it all. I can truly say that is my strongest passion, aside from my music.

Let me know what you think, and any ideas that you would like to taste :)

Love you all!

P.s. the photos to the right are not my own creations. The Christmas Cupcakes (top right) come from www.pinkcakebox.com and the cute little pie cupcakes (bottom right) come from www.allthingscupcake.com

2 comments:

  1. haha. this is so you. i'm telling you, you should apply at a bakery or something!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess,
    I have not had a chance to read the last few baking blogs but I am totally interested in buying your baked goods ... It is definitely something you enjoy and I definitely enjoy sampling your talent ... if you bake anything like you sing and play piano, you will have your own show on the Food Network pretty soon. Love you
    Karen

    ReplyDelete