Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Cupcakes!


It's my favorite time of the year!!

It's the time that the clouds come rolling in (and thankfully, the bi-polar state of California has been getting lots of these this last week) and you are able to drink hot chocolate and curl up in blankets on the couch while your favorite movie plays on the tv.

There is only missing one thing.... something tasty to eat!!!

**enter pumpkin cupcakes**



I found a pumpkin cupcakes recipe online http://www.joyofbaking.com/cupcakes/PumpkinCupcakes.html and just had to try it out. It amazingly doesn't take very much pumpkin puree so I had a TON leftover. You can see how you used that in the next post :)

The frosting actually didn't turn out the way I thought it was, but I think this one complimented the cupcake so much better. I took them to church with me last night to get some free taste testing and people seemed to enjoy them. If you're reading this and you had one of these cupcakes please let me know what you thought.

I sat down with some hot chocolate and my tummy was extremely happy!!

2 comments:

  1. did you take those pictures cause they make the cakes look good......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did take those pictures!! and Trust me they look as good as they taste!!!

    ReplyDelete