Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Just a quick update....

I'm so sorry that it has been so long... I've got a few minutes before class to update. Most of you are on facebook and already know some of this but maybe there are a few who don't.

School is going great! I'm making new friends like crazy (and while this doesn't mean that I miss my friends in Cali and less) I know God had placed these people in my life for such a time as this.

I do have a job interview this coming Monday Oct 5th at Macy's so please pray that God will show favor. My biggest problem so far has been that I want to come home for Thanksgiving and Christmas. So please continue to pray.

On that note, I have purchased my tickets to fly home for Thanksgiving and Christmas and my schedule will be as follows.

Thanksgiving: Arrive in Cali Nov 19th at 5:45pm. I want Cafe Opa as soon as I get home so if anyone wants to join!! Go for it!!! :)
I leave Cali to come back home on Nov 28th-Sometime in the evening
Christmas: Arrive in Cali Dec 17th at 11:00pm. I come back home January 2nd-again sometime in the evening :)

I'm looking forward to seeing and spending time with all of you!!!

I must go now, I have a speech today in my communications class, so pray!!!

Love you all!

Jess

4 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you Jess. I know you will do great on your speech today. I will be praying. I really want to read it when you're done ... I can't wait to see you when you come home to visit. Take care of yourself...Love you!! :)

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! cafe opa!! oh and i don't work the entire time you are here for xmas cuz the kids are on break at school until the 11th!!!carly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!!!! Oh my gosh!! You can stay with me for the week!!! hahah we can bake and watch movies and SHOP!!!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes!!!!!! no school+no work+2 best friends=the time of our lives!!!!!
    can december please come already??

    carly

    ReplyDelete